Monday 10 August 2009

Corn Fields and Blue Sky's.

So this weekend I went to my Nans caravan in Clacton. It was rather boring there, but at least it was really hot! However I did take lots of photos, due to getting on a little street train that took me and my brother to a different site, so we had to walk back.

What happened was that I wanted to walk to the club house to see if the Internet would work, but as it was so hot, I couldn't be bothered. And then this little train that drove along the streets turnt up, so me and my brother got on it-seeing as it said it would take us to the club house! However it started going in the opposite direction to were we wanted to go! But it was quite fun anyway, so we stayed on there. It ended up taking us to the other caravan site nearby's club house. So ironically-I didn't want to walk in the first place, but ended up having to walk 20 minutes back anyway! And then because there was a nice corn Field there, and a really blue sky, me and my brother took some photos for this blog!! :)


Top: River Island
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Next
Bag: River Island

This was us on the train...

My outfit on Sunday...

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Bag: River Island
Sunglasses: H&M

On the journey home along the country lanes...

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I like your skirt and the pic above with your brother, you are the spitting image of him.

    Olga xx

    http://opmstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the topshop skirt. (pink) i would prefer it in purple though. dark purple, my fav colour!

    wish i could raid ur closet someday! haha. and u can raid mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lov ethe topshop skirt i have it in about 1000 colours lol xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah-I have it in purple and black too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute summer outfit, and really great pics! xx

    Steph
    http://bonjourblondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable outfit!
    very summery! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love all your outfits..makes me miss summer! still winter in aus boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!
    They're super cute!

    Check out my blog:
    thegirlwhocriedwolfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfits are gorgeous >.<
    and i really love areas like that ^-^cornfields and blueskies ^u^ to me they're very beautiful.
    the pictues are gorgeous =3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails