Monday 3 August 2009

Chessington.

Me and my family went to Chessington Theme Park yesterday! Theme Parks aren't really my favourite thing in the world lol, but it was actually quite good :D My brothers loved it though :P

This is what I wore...
Jeans: Miss Selfridge Skinny Jeans
Top: White tank top from Topshop
Shirt: Checked shirt from Republic
Shoes: Gladiator sandals from Next
Sunglasses: Aviators from Primark!
Ring: H&M
There was these weird mirrows inside this Ice Age 3 thing lol
Sorry its a bit blurry, but my Mum took it whilst the ride was going! :D
Joe and my Dad..
Ben trampoling haha :)On the waterfall ride! We did buy this in the end...
In the queue....
Ill be back there on the 15th because we go there every year on my brother Bens birthday lol!

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for commenting my blog!
    love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans Lucy. But its funny becaue its only the other day how we were saying how we dont take any interest in jeans because they are a basic but seriously I LOVE these. they fit so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great aviators! love them <3! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, perfect for a day at an amusement park. And thanks so much for the lovely comments and the link! xx

    Steph
    http://bonjourblondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails