Tuesday 22 September 2009

Blog Award.

I was given this blog award by Emma J, at 'Every street is a Catwalk'! This is my first blog award :) So now I have to write 10 things about myself....
1. I love drinking tea!! I always drink tea at breakfast, and then when I get home from school too! Some days if its raining, and I have nothing else to do, I love sitting inside with a cup of tea and biscuits reading all my magazines. I'm so old fashioned in that way lol! :D
2. I'm in year 11 at the moment. When I go to college, I want to study photography, and textiles for definite, and then maybe media, psychology, English or Law too. After college, I want to go to university! My dream schools are either London College of Fashion or Central Saint Martins!

3. My favourite lesson at school at the moment is Textiles! I'm doing it as an extra as well as my other options; Leisure and Tourism, Geography and French. For my theme I've chosen 'enchanted garden'. I took some photos in my nans garden!

4. I love music! Coldplay, the Killers, the Virgins, the Fratelli's, Kings of Leon and Taylor Swift! I really want to go to the V Festival and to T in the Park. The only problem is that I'm not old enough yet, and the added fact that ones in Scotland!

5. Summer is definitely my favourite time :) My perfect summers day would consist of it being nice and warm but with a slight breeze in the air, with bright blue sky's. I would go to Hyde Park with my friends and take pictures. I also love just walking around London with no purpose other than to discover something new around every corner. I love the way that London's never the same.

6. I collect magazines. Every month I buy British vogue, British Elle, teen Vogue and Glamour magazine. In November, for work experience at my school I am going to Sugar Magazine!

7. I love how everyone dresses in the 50's! I love how it seemed everyone made an effort to look nice. Even the swimsuits they wore at the beach, and the nightgowns they wore to sleep in! I wish we could all revert back to the 50's, simply for all the fashion and because of the Old Hollywood stars like Audrey Hepburn.

8. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would love to visit New York!

9. My favourite shows are Gossip Girl, 90210, Privileged and Desperate Housewives!

10. I love my family and my friends! In the past, I've taken people for granted, but I've learnt how important it is to have people in your life like the one's I do.
My Family!
So now I have to give this award to three of my favourite blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails