Monday 21 December 2009

Vintage Vogues and Audrey Hepburn DVD's


Me and my best friend-Jess, exchanged Christmas presents the other day! I got her a necklace from Urban Outfitters, a Nails Inc nail varnish in 'Piccadilly Circus', and made her a DVD of all our best memories from this year :) And for me, she got me a box set of all of Audrey Hepburns best movies, including Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, Paris when it Sizzles, My Fair Lady and Funny Face! Also, she even got me a vintage copy of Vogue-an issue from October 1989 with Claudia Schiffer on the cover! Its so funny looking through it and seeing how much has changed from then until now. I loved both of my presents, and I could tell she loved hers too :) Watching the DVD I made makes me realise how lucky I am to have a friend like Jess, and its so nice to watch it and remember everything that's happened this year, it really has been so good! Together we've been to a Coldplay concert, to Berlin, Elle's London Fashion Weekend! Even just the smaller things we do like sleepovers or going to Costa Coffee have been great :) I hope next years just as good! Christmas is such a good time to reflect over the year, and to be thankful for all the people you have in your life.... my family and all my friends, Jess, Beth, Rachel, Vix's being some of them :)
Both my jumper and Jess' tunic are from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails